While we all enjoy the beautiful Fall weather, we’ve got a new amazing nail package for you!
In your second subscription box, you received an electric nail tool that is especially useful to remove the cuticle and with a little practice you can achieve much better results than you get in the nail salon.
With the winter approaching so fast we wanted to make this package different and focus on another area – your feet! Feet skin is the hardest one to take care of as we use our feet a lot. Spa pedicures are expensive and don’t always do the trick – very often the skin on our feet is not treated that well.
This package in addition to the regular set of gels and manicure kit will have three special items: feet peel socks, pumi bar and nail dotting tool.
Feet Peel Socks & Pumi Bar
Feel Peel socks will help your feet to remove the dead skin and will make your feet feel like a baby.
Important: Feet will peel, a lot! So before you do this, be prepared to see a lot of dead skin peeling off for a week or so. Do not use if you have wounds.
How to use:
– Prepare regular socks that you can wear on top of the feet peel sock
– Wash your feed and if you have time soak off in a hot water for a few minutes to enhance the essence’s absorption, then dry
– Open the socks and tear off the top so you can wear it as a sock, put it on
– Put on regular socks
– Wear it for about 1-2 hours, if your skin is really sensitive, you can wear them for 30 min. You may experience tingling or warming sensation, this indicates that it’s working. Remove the mask if you experience uncomfortable burning sensation.
-Remove the mask, rinse your feet. If you’re ready for a pedicure, it’s an excellent moment to use electric tool to remove cuticles from your feet nails.
Couple things you can do after removing the socks
- Use Pumi Bar to file of the dead skin that is ready to be removed
2. If you’re ready for a pedicure, it’s an excellent moment to use electric tool to remove cuticles from your feet nails.
Nail Dotting Tools
In your third package, you’ll receive two nail dotting pens with different diameters. You can use them to create your own unique designs!
Here’re a few ideas that we loved :):